4th ANNUAL RUCK 293
SAT., FEB 27, 2020 - DURATION: 4.5 HOURS - DISTANCE: 13.1 MILES
START TIME: 6:30am
MALES: 50 LB RUCK - FEMALES: 30LB RUCK
*YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN RUCKSACK WITH THE DESIGNATED WEIGHT
100% of this donation & your registration fees benefit Texas police officers facing unforeseen illnesses or injuries outside the line of duty.
Law Enforcement & Military discounts are for active peace officers and military only. Each registration is verified . Anyone using the discount code who is not entitled to it shall forfeit their registration. Thanks for the donation.
In consideration of acceptance of this entry, I waive and release any and all claims for myself and my heirs against the Ruck 293, Project Blue, USATF, Lee College, the City of Baytown, Baytown Police Department and any other person, volunteer, sponsor, official, and/or organizer of this event for any injury or illness which may directly or indirectly result from my participation in the Jail Break Ruck. My claims remain waived even though liability may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of persons or entitles mentioned above. I further state that I am in proper physical condition to participate in this event. I hereby grant full permission for any publicity and/or promotional purposes without obligation or liability to me.
Please read over Ruck 293 Guidelines:
- Each participant supplies their own rucksack with weight.
- Start at 6:30 am, and you have 4.5 hours to complete the event.
- Each rucksack is weighed prior to and after the event.
- There are NO teams. If you choose to make your own team, go ahead.
- This event is individually untimed.
- There are NO time awards given. This is NOT a race, but an accomplishment (if you finish). If you are interested in pretty trophies-please sign up for the Jail Break Run Half Marathon.
- Water Stations every 2 miles that have water, Gatorade, portacans & volunteers.
- Carrying your own hydration is highly recommended; you can replenish at water stations.
- This ruck does not schedule extra lifting or carrying objects along the way.
- Site support ends at 11:00 a.m., if you are still on the course - move to the sidewalks.